Kitchen Refacing in London Ontario
If you’re tired of the worn-out or outdated look of your kitchen then consider refacing. It is the low cost way to get a brand new look.
If you like the quality of your cabinetry and want to maintain the current layout of your kitchen, then refacing may be the right option for you. Most kitchens can be refaced in just 2 or 3 days with minimal disruption, mess, or inconvenience. There are also many style and colour options to choose from including wood, thermofoil, and paint finishes.
Just Kitchens Will:
- Remove your old doors and drawer fronts.
- Prepare and reface all exposed surfaces of your existing cabinets with beautiful, durable laminate or wood veneer.
- Install brand new doors and drawer fronts (factory-made to exact measurements).
- Install new handles, hinges and accessories.
- Add more cabinet space as needed and replace countertops
This is the same kitchen before and after the reface. Just Kitchens installed new Antique White Thermofoil doors and hardware on the existing cabinetry for a modern, polished look.